Confidential information is considered to be materials, knowledge or information that the parties are supposed to share with each other during cooperation to achieve some goals, but at the same time they wish to limit access to them to third parties, meaning that such information must be secured.
While working with RLA SERVICES, you can always be sure about the safety of your confidential information: our website meets all security criteria, and the contract is always accompanied by the signing of a non-disclosure agreement:
- personal and contact information;
- statutory and other internal documents of the company;
- business plans, strategies and practices;
- information about personnel, customers and suppliers;
- information related to products and services;
- specifications, drawings, sketches, models, samples, tools, computer programs, specifications or any data related to them;
- bank details and other payment information;
- … any other confidential information that has not been previously agreed to be used (RLA SERVICES employees undertake to request permission to use and disseminate any information the use of which has not been previously discussed).
- this information is already known by a third party (or parties) for reasons not related to the activities of RLA SERVICES: the data was previously transferred to a third party by other representatives of the client or previously appeared in the public domain for some reason;
- data was forcibly made publicly available as a result of unlawful actions of the client, his employees, officers, directors, agents or other intermediaries;
- the data was approved for use by some third party without restrictions, which led to an unplanned leak of information;
- data was published in accordance with the legal requirement of a court or other state body, as well as in other cases when it was required by law.
the information is already known to a third party or persons for reasons in no way related to the activities of RLA Services, LTD: the data has been previously disclosed to a third party by other representatives of the client or has previously appeared in the public domain;
the data has been forcibly made available to the public through unlawful acts of the customer or the company (employees, officers, directors, agents or other intermediaries)
the data has been posted to other unprotected sources without a privacy notice;
the data has been approved for use and/or disseminated by another third party without restriction, resulting in an unintended leak of information;
the data have been published in accordance with a legal request of a court or other public authority and in other cases where required by law.
The confidentiality policy is effective until the immediate conclusion of the agreement/contract, any confidential information provided by either party for the purpose of entering into the contract is also considered confidential.
RLA Services, LTD reserves the right to store customer data until the expiration of the warranty period for its products – 24 months, at the expiration of the period all obligations of the company to the customer are considered fulfilled, in this regard, the company stops storing customer data, disposing them in a proper secure manner.
The storage of confidential information by either party does not mean that it can be used arbitrarily without further agreement.